THE TELLIGENT MASONRY SAFETY ADVANTAGE
Safety is our highest priority at Telligent Masonry. Gus Pappas believed that a safe working environment produces a higher quality of work. Today, we follow this philosophy in all we do. The company goes beyond what is required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, insurance companies, construction partners and local regulations.
To ensure safety, we maintain control by performing all work with our own personnel. Telligent Masonry guarantees the safety of its own equipment and does not leave anything to chance. All equipment is tested and inspected prior to being delivered to each project.
• All foremen have 30-hour OSHA cards.
• All personnel are required to wear proper PPE including a hardhat, eye protection, and a safety vest.
• All workers hired are screened for drug use and subject to random, ongoing drug tests.
• Pre-construction meetings take place in our office to discuss all materials, details, drawings, access areas and any potential challenges in advance of starting each project.
• 3-D imaging software allows our team to work through the intricate details of each product long before materials are delivered.
• All job sites begin each week with a safety meeting to refresh, remind and learn.
• Regular safety inspections are conducted by our own full-time Safety Director and our trained Superintendents.
• We use mast climbing scaffold and multi-point suspended scaffold which include built-in safety features.
• Our dedicated in-house team builds and erects these systems for maximum safety assurance. These scaffold systems are inspected daily. Team members have completed specific training in scaffolding building and erection.
Safety Training and Evaluation Process “STEP” Award
2022 Platinum Level
2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 Gold Level